Monday, August 9, 2010

Tool # 7 Digital Storytelling

This digital story telling is great except for the fact that I had quite a lot of difficulties completing it. Because I am somewhat computer challenged, I had to enlist my husband's help in creating one. I chose to create a story about a ministry that we've been involved in for several years now.

I thought that this would be a great tool for my students to create a class project such as retelling of their favorite stories or even summarizing what they learned about a unit/concept(e.g. dinosaurs, magnets, etc.). As a teacher, this would be useful for introducing a concept, brainstorming about an idea, or creating a response to a story,

1 comment:

  1. Melissa,
    I loved watching your digital story and it was wonderful to see your family and friends again! This reminded me a of a project I did during my student teaching when I had the class illustrate the song "What a Wonderful World". It would have made a really great digital story! Thank you for sharing that!

    ReplyDelete